If we really want to solve the problem of food waste it is going to take more than eating wonky veg, argues Louise Gray, it is going to mean looking in your own fridge
Forget an Instagram feed full of pictures of perfect fruits and vegetables, if you really want to impress social media followers nowadays post a picture of 'wonky veg'. Waitrose have just launched 'salsify',...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial