BusinessGreen guest editor Jeremy Leggett fears the coalition's emerging green policy record could end up worse than its predecessor's
Because David Cameron and Chris Huhne have stuck to the advice of the Committee on Climate Change in setting national carbon emissions-cuts targets, the UK now has the toughest legally-binding targets...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial