Firms sign off on partnership to develop Humber-based CCS cluster with the potential to store 10 million tonnes of CO2 a year by 2030
Harbour Energy and BP have joined forces in support of plans to develop the flagship Viking carbon capture and storage (CCS) project, touting its potential to decarbonise industry across the Humber, Lincolnshire,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.