Toilet paper and nappy manufacture teams up with Octopus and RES joint venture HYRO to install green hydrogen electrolysers and boilers at its factories in Kent and Wales
Consumer goods giant Kimberly-Clark is planning to swap fossil fuel gas heating for green hydrogen at two of its UK manufacturing facilities under a partnership announced today with HYRO, a £3bn green...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.