Carbon Budget Delivery Plan notes existing policies do not put UK fully on track to meet 2030s Carbon Budget, but insists upcoming measures can close emissions gap
The government has acknowledged that existing climate policies will not enable the UK to meet its Sixth Carbon Budget, as it today published its long-awaited response to the legal challenge to its 2021...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.