Following government confirmation Budget will back new carbon capture projects, the automotive industry warns tax incentives, workforce upskilling, and green energy investment is all needed to stop the UK falling behind in global electric vehicle race
Britain's electric vehicle (EV) sector is under severe threat from growing global competition, and the UK government must act rapidly to boost investment and skills in the sector and curb clean energy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial