Widespread adoption of technologies such as rooftop solar, home batteries, heat pumps, and V2G electric car charging could cut slash CO2 and costs, Cornwall Insight analysis finds
Widespread use of smart energy systems such as rooftop solar panels, small-scale battery storage units, heat pumps, and bi-directional electric vehicle charging technologies could deliver nearly £14bn...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial