Competition lawyers welcome greater clarity around legality of green tie-ups, arguing move puts UK at 'vanguard of antitrust and sustainability debate'
The UK's competition watchdog has published fresh guidance setting out how companies that collaborate on sustainability initiatives can best ensure they are not flouting competition laws. The draft...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial