Government confirms three new Highly Protected Marine Areas, but shelves plans for two further pilot sites sparking protests from green groups
Just weeks after reiterating its commitment to protecting 30 per cent of land and seas for nature through last year's Kunming-Montreal Global Biodiversity Framework, the UK government today controversially...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial