Carbon intensive conglomerate announces creation of Essar Energy Transition and unveils plans to invest $2.4bn in UK low carbon infrastructure projects
Indian industrial conglomerate Essar Group has today become the latest carbon intensive firm to ramp up its clean tech investment plans, announcing the formation of a dedicated unit to deliver new hydrogen,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial