Cash rich fossil fuel firms are in pole position to try and raid the growing pipeline of renewables engineers, according to new global survey
For years the renewable industry has sought to raid the skills base of the oil and gas industry to meet soaring demand for skilled engineers to work in the fast-expanding clean energy industry, but could...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial