With time rapidly running out at the UN climate talks, ministers from UK, Canada, and the EU argue G20 statement of intent on climate this week 'must be a baseline not a ceiling' for COP27 deal
Fears are rapidly mounting that chaotic UN climate talks in Sharm El Sheikh risk backsliding on previous commitments, with ministers from the UK, EU, and Canada jointly meeting with Egypt's COP27 Presidency...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial