First edition of Global Retrofit Index reveals slow progress towards building decarbonisation goals across advanced economies
The continued failure of major economies to ramp up the rate of green building retrofits is putting climate goals at risk, with fewer than one per cent of buildings in G20 nations being given energy efficiency...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial