UK financial regulator proposes fresh approach to fund labelling and disclosures in bid to build integrity into green investment market
The UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has today set out proposals for a raft of measures to tackle greenwashing, including three new categories of labels to be used for sustainable investment products....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial