Companies in food, agriculture, and land-use sectors must commit to ending deforestation by 2025 and avoid using nature-based carbon removals as substitute for emissions reduction, according to framework
A new corporate framework specifically geared towards helping food, farming, and forestry companies measure and reduce their land-based greenhouse gases has been launched by the Science-Based Targets initiative...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.