Australia's Cbus Super and Austria's Bundespensionskasse quit the Net Zero Asset Owner Alliance and the Paris Aligned Asset Owners initiative respectively, both citing resource and data reporting challenges
Australian pension scheme Cbus Super has left the multi-trillion dollar Net Zero Asset Owner Alliance (NZAOA) in recent months, reportedly due to resourcing problems, while Austria's Bundespensionskasse...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial