XPS Pensions Group survey reveals surge in number of asset managers setting net zero goals, but that credible plans for decarbonising portfolios lag behind
Growing numbers of asset managers have pledged to achieve net zero emissions across their investment portfolios by 2050, yet only around a fifth have set out credible plans to get there, the results of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial