There is a 'pervasive misconception' that clean energy transition will be more costly than remaining dependent on fossil fuels, researchers warn
Rapidly transitioning to a clean energy system will not only help stabilise global temperatures at safer levels, but it will result in trillions of dollars of savings compared to maintaining the fossil...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial