Funding designed to ease cost of living crisis, encourage more sustainable transport choices, and boost rural economies
The government has promised to divvy out hundreds of millions of pounds to boost rural productivity, encourage more sustainable active travel in the countryside, and help cap bus fares across England,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial