Tech Lending Community Fund recycles tablets and tech to both reduce waste and provide people in need with access to smart devices
Environmental charity Hubbub and mobile operator Virgin Media O2 have awarded five charities a share of £400,000 from their Tech Lending Community Fund to support programmes that reduce e-waste and provide...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial