Consumer goods giant touts product as its ‘most sustainable laundry capsule yet’
Unilever has today unveiled its "most sustainable laundry capsule yet", which it claims uses zero plastic packaging and can also help consumers cut down on energy and emissions when using their washing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial