Football club teams up with University of Reading for new shirt design which highlights rising temperatures in the town over the past 151 years
Reading FC has unveiled its new home kit for the upcoming season, featuring ‘warming stripes' on the shirt and shorts designed to show how climate change has driven an increase in local average temperatures...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial