Partnership to provide DPD delivery drivers with access to more than 32,000 charge points nationwide in support of plans to create UK's 'most sustainable delivery company'
Electric vehicle (EV) charging app Bonnet has joined forces with logistics giant DPD in a new joint venture, which aims to give the delivery giant access to more than 32,000 charge points for its growing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial