Banking giant takes a stab at caclulating biodiversity impacts of its financing activities for first time, as it looks to meet requirements of new French nature reporting law
BNP Paribas Asset Management has calculated that its investments are potentially responsible for the degradation of nature in an area equivalent to roughly five times the size of London each year. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial