Action against 33 companies across a range of industries 'serves as an important reminder,' agency says
Brewers, automotive companies, and insurance firms are among 33 businesses fined by the Environment Agency for failing to comply with climate change schemes. The fines cover the 2020-21 financial year,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial