COP26 President to attend World Bank and IMF Spring Meetings in a bid to rally support for a new wave of green finance packages for developing economies
COP26 President Alok Sharma will this week meet leading finance ministers and investors in an attempt to convince governments and multilateral development banks (MDBs) to ramp up climate financing pledges...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial