Firm celebrates new funding injection and kicks off trials of its reusable packaging service with Budweiser Brewing Group, Diageo, Biffa, Greene King, and Arsenal Emirates Stadium
Renewable packaging firm Again has secured £2.55m to fund its expansion as the company confirmed it is to launch a series of new pilot projects in London with leading brands such as Budweiser Brewing Group,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.