US carmaker aiming to end fossil fuel van sales and achieve 'carbon neutrality' across entire European operations and supply chain by 2035
Ford has further accelerated its electric vehicle (EV) ambitions in Europe, yesterday announcing fresh targets to sell more than 600,000 electric cars and vans by 2026, before shifting to solely selling...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial