Climate advisers call on government to press ahead with consultations that can finalise clean heat policy design, while also filling policy gaps on home energy efficiency
The government must act now to fill significant policy and funding gaps in its headline strategy for decarbonising heat and buildings, the Climate Change Committee (CCC) has warned. An independent assessment...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial