Only through deep decarbonisation alongside a massive ramp up in CO2 removal projects can the world keep its 1.5C goal within reach, Energy Transitions Commission warns
Both natural and technological means of removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere must be rapidly scaled up in addition to deep cuts in emissions in the current decade and beyond if the world is to stand...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.