Fossil fuel companies confirm plan to review collective methane targets for 2025 and onwards in light of new goal
The world's leading oil and gas companies have pledged to bring their methane emissions to "near zero" by 2030, as they signed up to a new initiative that aims to rapidly reduce emissions of the potent...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial