Roads agency sets out raft of sustainability plans for project expected to double road capacity across the Thames east of London
National Highways has announced it plans to make the controversial Lower Thames Crossing the "greenest road ever built in the UK" by tapping a range of pioneering sustainability measures, including through...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial