Researchers map emissions impact of high-carbon advertising, as Innocent is rapped by advertising regulator for ad that exaggerates environmental benefits of purchasing smoothies
Adverts for cars and flights helped drive emissions equivalent to more than double the national greenhouse gas output of Spain, fresh research from Greenpeace Nordic and the New Weather Institute has claimed....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial