Coffee giant to provide reusable cups that customers can borrow for as long as they like, and return anytime
Starbucks has this week launched a major new trial that could see it offer returnable, reusable cups at over 4,000 stores across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). The coffee giant said the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial