Retailer partners with Flexible Power Systems to support electrification of Home Services fleet
The John Lewis Partnership has today announced plans to replace its Home Services fleet with electric vehicles (EVs) as part of its long term commitment to transition 4,000 cars, vans, and light trucks...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial