Khan says new funds can help play a key role in tackling 'the triple dangers of toxic air pollution, climate change and congestion'
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has today unveiled plans to issue £90m in green bonds, as part of plans to leverage more than £500m of investment in support of the capital's net zero transition. Khan announced...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial