Bids invited to develop sea, air or rail port hubs in Scotland which must be aligned with net zero by 2045
The UK government is to invest £52m in the creation of two new net zero-aligned 'Green Freeports' in Scotland, as it yesterday invited businesses to prepare development bids for the sea, air, or rail port...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial