Aviation biofuels producer and petrochemicals giant join consortium aiming to deliver 'world's first' net zero industrial cluster by 2040
Aviation biofuels specialist Velocys and petrochemicals giant INEOS have become the latest firms to join the Zero Carbon Humber project, which is aiming to create the "world's first" net zero industrial...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial