As government deliberates on whether to sanction hydrogen-based heating, Energy Networks Association insists UK-wide hydrogen blending roll-out would be possible from next winter
Hydrogen fuel could be mixed into Britain's gas grid as soon as next year, with Britain's gas grid companies announcing this morning they should be able to replace a up to a fifth of fossil gas in their...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial