Developers of solar, tidal, and onshore, offshore, and floating wind projects are all eligible to bid for price support from record £285m Contracts for Difference pot
The latest round of the government's hotly-anticipated flagship clean energy subsidy scheme opens for applications today, with a total of £285m up for grabs for a variety clean power technologies, as the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial