Pensions provider argues investments in carbon intensive companies are increasingly risky as it unveils plans to ramp up investment in climate solutions
Scottish Widows has announced plans to invest up to £25bn over the next four years in companies that are pro-actively tackling climate change. The pension provider said the total would include a package...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial