Department for Transport revs up automotive transportation plans and unveils new EV charge point concept, as governments prepare wave of new initiatives to tackle auto, aviation, and shipping emissions
The government has today confirmed all new heavy goods vehicles (HGVs) in the UK will have be zero-emission by 2040, as Ministers prepared to host Transport Day at the COP26 Climate Summit in Glasgow....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial