Lack of strong 2030 climate plans puts world on course for a dangerous 2.4C of warming by 2100, latest analysis from influential Climate Action Tracker warns
Climate experts have accused governments of overseeing a "massive credibility, action and commitment gap" at COP26, warning that even with the latest flurry of eye-catching pledges made in Glasgow, the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial