CEOs of leading food retailers commit to halving the impact of UK shopping baskets by 2030, in line with WWF goals
Five major supermarkets have pledged to halve the environmental impact of UK shopping baskets by 2030 and step up efforts to halt biodiversity loss after signing up to WWF's Retailers' Commitment for Nature....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial