Natural climate solutions must play pivotal role in the effort to reduce global emissions, but the market needs to be scaled rapidly, argue Guilia Carbone, Justin Adams and Claire O'Neill
Natural climate solutions (NCS) - activities that conserve, restore or improve the management of natural ecosystems, or managed lands, to increase carbon storage or reduce greenhouse gas emissions - can...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial