Initiative marks a significant step up in global action on the potent greenhouse gas and could lead to a major crackdown on sources of methane globally
Nearly 100 countries have now signed a landmark pledge to reduce their methane emissions by 30 per cent by the end of this decade, US President Joe Biden told delegates at the COP26 Climate Summit this...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial