Eighty-eight mayors and council leaders have now committed to the UK100’s pledge to achieve net zero by 2045
As COP26 approaches, 23 more local authorities have joined the UK100 network and committed to reaching net zero at least five years earlier than the UK government, the group today announced. The Greater...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial