International trade body claims new target is in line with Paris Agreement's goal of limiting warming to 1.5C, but campaigners maintain industry must do more to curb emissions
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) yesterday used its Annual General Meeting in Boston to approve a resolution calling for the global air transport industry to achieve net zero carbon emissions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial