New measures coming into effect from this week ensure companies have to have net zero strategies in place before they can bid for government contracts worth over £5m a year
Businesses bidding for major government contracts will now be required to set net zero targets, according to new measures that came into effect yesterday. The government has this week formally introduced...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial