British Airways CEO Sean Doyle argues a ‘global system of Sustainable Aviation Fuels’can help drive down CO2 from flying
British Airways is aiming to offset the lifecycle CO2 from flights between London, Edinburgh and Glasgow by "up to 80 per cent" over the course of the upcoming COP26 climate summit, after today announcing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.